AKL hairdryers

cantmakeupmind

Earning My Ears
Leaving for AKL in 5 days!!! Can't believe it's almost here. Getting ready to pack and wondering if the blowdryers at AKL are very powerful, or if I should still plan on bringing my own??

Any input appreciated!!

We also will be leaving shorty (nov 15th) and will be staying at AKL. I have heard that the hair dryers are those little ones that hang on the wall that are not very powerful. I have also heard that many people are happy with them but I need one with quite a bit of power so I'm bringing my own. I would rather be safe than sorry.

They aren't powerful, I would bring mine from home.
Kim:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Actually, I found the hair dryer to be very sufficient. I have a pretty powerful dryer at home and packed mine for fear that the hotel one would be as lame as most are, but I never got it out of the suitcase. I used theirs & found it to be about equal to my home dryer (dried my shoulder length hair in <5 minutes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter