AKL Connecting Rooms?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Has anyone ever had connecting rooms at AKL? From the photos I have seen, I've never been able to spot a connecting door. Are they in the usual place between the closet and armoire? And, anyone have any idea of about how many connecting rooms are at AKL? Thanks! ;)

During our recent visit we had room 3435 ( a GREAT location) and there was definately a connecting door between the closet and armoire. We didn't use it, but it was there.

Two years ago we stayed in connecting rooms at AKL. They were savannah view rooms. One room had two queens and the other had a queen bed and bunks (which is what we requested).

Last year we had connecting rooms. Can't remember the room numbers, but they were pool view(if you looked thru the trees you could even see the pool). One room had 2 Queen beds and the other had 1 Queen and bunk beds.

Our connecting rooms (Sav view) also had the same set-up; 2 Queens and one bunk and Queen. Doors as others have stated.

We had 4th floor connecting sav view rooms (Uzima savanna, I think). They were great -- not too far from the lobby. One room had 2 Q beds, one room had Q and bunks.

Two years ago we stayed in connecting rooms at AKL. They were savannah view rooms. One room had two queens and the other had a queen bed and bunks (which is what we requested).

Same here, Cali! Actually, our first stay there, when I took the
WHOLE family...mom, dad, us, niece, etc....

you'll have no problemo!;)

Originally posted by froglady
Our connecting rooms (Sav view) also had the same set-up; 2 Queens and one bunk and Queen. Doors as others have stated.

Us too. We were in one room with our DD's and my parents were in the other. We really liked it.

Had 3 sets of connecting rooms in December :)

one set both had 2 queens
one set had 2 queens connecting to king with daybed
one set had 2 queens connecting to queen with bunks

all on 5th floor...zebra trail...deluxe pool view

Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter