akl 2 bedroom value

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by joeandmel, Apr 10, 2012.

1. joeandmel

joeandmel Earning My Ears

Hi was wondering how the 2 bedroom value stack up against regular 2 bedrooms. Thanks Joe

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chalee94

chalee94 <font color=green>I thought all sand was ground up

they are about 3 feet shorter.

they do not have the sleeper chair so max occupancy is only 8. they might be missing some other small item of furniture.

since they are all at jambo house, you only get 2 bathrooms rather than the 3 bathrooms in the kidani 2BRs. (also, they would all be on the 5th floor.)

there are only about 10 value 2BR lockoffs, so they are tough to book at 7 months out.

IIRC, they can have sav view, pool view or parking lot view.

4. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

We stayed in one with 5 adults and a 4 year old last year. I didn't think it seemed small until we moved to OKW later in the week.lol. But it was fine for us.

5. vdub322

vdub322 Are we there yet?

I just booked one today for our family of four...we will either pick a mother-in-law to invite or just have lots of room to spread out! :lmao:

Through my research I have read that you have a 40% chance of savannah view, 40% chance of pool view, and 20% chance of parking lot view. The set up of the rooms is different in that the bed and the couch are reversed and some people are bothered by the bed being directly next to the sliding glass door. And of course, they are smaller, but a good deal for the amount of points (in my opinion.)

6. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

I had a 2 bedroom value in September for 4 adults. It was great!:thumbsup2 We had a pool view.

7. lync

lync Mouseketeer

I'm interested in the thread, too. We have one booked for the end of January. We are a party of 3 adults and 3 children. I think that for the savings, it will work out just fine. I can't wait for our trip!