AKL 1 Bedroom Suite

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about the view? Online says view of one of the savannas. We typically stay with an Arusha view but have outgrown a regular room. I am trying to figure out where these rooms are located and if we will have a good view of the animals.

We stayed in a one bedroom that had a view (and you basically have two balconies, one off the living room and one off the bedroom) right near the male giraffe barn and a watering hole. We saw the "boys" a lot during our stay, and got to see them do lots of neck jousting, where they slam each other with their long necks. They do it in good fun. and if you haven't seen a giraffe drink from a watering hole, well, you gotta see that! Lots of other animals, too. Can't remember the number of the room, but it was to the left of the main lobby, and - the only draw back!!! - a looooong walk to almost the end. But we loved it! The one bedroom itself was plenty big, and I loved the two bathrooms.

One bedroom suite or one bedroom villa? They are different.

Online says 1 bedroom suite. Club level access and a view of one of the savannas. It accommodates 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter