Akershus breakfast - food $ price

SmallWorld71

DIS Veteran
Can anyone who has been fairly recently tell me what they had for breakfast at the Akershus princess breakfast? My brother and his family are down there right now and made an ADR for my niece's sweet 16 on Wed. The kids are extremely picky and I am trying to find out exactly what is available. Are pancakes or waffles available?

Also, does anyone know what the current prices are? The ones on allears are from a year ago so I don't know if they have gone up or not. I told my sister-in-law I would text her with the info. It was a last minute booking, so they didn't have time to do any research on it.

Thanks!

The menu here on the DIS is from 11/09 and lists adult bfast 29.99 and kids 17.99. Photo package is included.

It is eggs, bacon, sausage and yummy potato casserole served family style, and there is also a cold buffet with pastries and fresh fruit.

Askerhus is a must do for us!

It is personally one of our favorites . . . we were just there last week! The pastries are good (muffins, fruit pastry). They also have yogurt on the cold buffet, fruit (Grapes, melons), raisins, and I believe I saw granola to mix in the yogurt. I have ordered pancakes from here once when our son was pickier but it did take awhile for them to come out. I have heard of others ordering pancakes for those with certain food issues. My kids made a meal out of the bacon, sausage, grapes, yogurt and muffins!! Hope they have a great time!

The menu here on the DIS is from 11/09 and lists adult bfast 29.99 and kids 17.99. Photo package is included.

It is eggs, bacon, sausage and yummy potato casserole served family style, and there is also a cold buffet with pastries and fresh fruit.

Askerhus is a must do for us!

It is personally one of our favorites . . . we were just there last week! The pastries are good (muffins, fruit pastry). They also have yogurt on the cold buffet, fruit (Grapes, melons), raisins, and I believe I saw granola to mix in the yogurt. I have ordered pancakes from here once when our son was pickier but it did take awhile for them to come out. I have heard of others ordering pancakes for those with certain food issues. My kids made a meal out of the bacon, sausage, grapes, yogurt and muffins!! Hope they have a great time!

Thanks for the quick replies!:goodvibes
I will let them know about the price and the food. Thanks for the heads up on the pancakes. DNephew11 has some disabilities and is very sensitive to food textures so they may have to order these for him. Either way, I'll pass on the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter