AK....picnic in the park??? Dining plan?

The_Princess's_Mommy

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the picnic in the park? It looks wonderful, and we are considering doing it.

We are on the dining plan, and we are 2 adults. I understand you can use a quick service meal, which we plan on doing.

However, I see that there are only meals for 3+ people...but nothing for parties of 2. Does this mean we will have to use 3 quick service credits? How do they accommodate parties of 2?

Thanks a bunch!

I'm not positive but I do believe that you will have to use three quick service credits.

From allears: If you're on the Disney Dining Plan, Picnic in the Park may be used as a Quick Service Meal (requires one adult entitlement per meal amount). For example, a meal for three will require three adult entitlements.

I also thought this sounds like a great idea and we are a party of two as well, not on the dining plan, but I think I would get the meal for four and then lunch and dinner would both be covered:thumbsup2

Yes- you're right. you'll need to use 3 adult quick service credits for it- even if there's only 2 of you. I think they prob figured it wouldn't be profitable enough for them to offer a 2 person meal. So it might not be a great deal if there's only 2 of you- but if the food sounds yummy and that's what you want- then I would go for it and deal w/ losing that 1 credit.

Correct - the picnic can only be ordered for a minimum of 3 dining credits. It cannot be ordered for only two. You are basically ordering and paying for food for three (or more) people, even if your party is only two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter