• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK Kidani Village Photos

Gorgeous! I'm trying to weigh out a decision between AKL and Poly.... this is really gonna give Poly a run for it's money....:lovestruc

Great post!! We stayed at AKL in February with a view of the Sunset Savannah....Kidani Village looked quite impressive. Can't wait to stay here!:banana:

Does anybody know if there are bunk beds in the Villas side in a studio? I was contemplating staying a couple of nights next year and wanted to use points for studio and hoped to get a bunk bed.

I am interested to see if anyone has pics of a dedicated 2 bedroom. We are heading home 6/6 - 6/11 and I am curious the difference. I thought that a two bedroom was a one bedroom with a studio added. When I made my reservation, member svcs indicated I have a dedicated 2 bedroom. :confused3

Does anybody know if there are bunk beds in the Villas side in a studio? I was contemplating staying a couple of nights next year and wanted to use points for studio and hoped to get a bunk bed.

Sorry no bunk beds. All studios (except for those at OKW) have a queen bed and a pull out sofa. To have a bunk bed, you must have a bunk bed room (non-DVC) at Jambo House.

Very nice pictures. thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the picture on this forum and you'll find them great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter