AK in the Morning/Lunch and Hoop Dee Doo at Night

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Martyap, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Martyap

Martyap Mouseketeer

Aug 25, 2012
    Right now we are planning to go to AK on a day they have EMH. It happens to be the same day we have an ADR for Hoop Dee Doo.

Have read good things about Flame Tree in AK for a CS meal. Probably would not work for us this day since barbecue is on the menu that evening.

Any other suggestions? Yak & Yeti gets great reviews but we would be over our TS credits. Any other CS choices in AK?
  2. tobikaye

tobikaye DIS Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    There is the Yak & Yeti Counter Service, just next door to Yak & Yeti Table Service. I enjoyed the Honey Chicken one day. Other counter services are Pizzafari & Restaurantosaurus. AK also has a number of kiosks with various types of food if you want to snack around in place of a counter service.
  3. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Jul 12, 2005
    You might still consider FT. Yes, they have BBQ (ribs and chicken) but they also have a pork or turkey sandwich and they have a really good fruit plate (We got it one time.) We shared the chicken and ribs combo and the fruit plate. It was a ton of good food. More than 3 of us could eat.

Also HDDR only offers BBQ ribs, not chicken. They offer fried chicken so it would be different.

If not Pizzafari would be fine as well as Y&Y (as PP said) Personally I like the food at FT a little bit more than Pizzafari. I have yet to eat at Y&Y.