Airtran On line Checkin

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by soccermom22, Apr 29, 2004.

1. soccermom22

soccermom22 Earning My Ears

Is there a way I can check in and select seat assignments over the phone with Airtran? We won't have internet access before our flight home? I guess I would then have to pick up our boarding passes at the counter?

What number would I call?

Thanks,
    Tammy

2. wdwmom2

wdwmom2 <font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr

When I made my AirTran reservations they gave me my seat assignments right then. I would call 1-800-AIR-TRAN.

Sharon

3. BrerMama

BrerMama DIS Veteran

I booked Air Tran through a travel agent and was told I couldn't use online check-in (AirTran told me this when I called about another matter). When I asked how to get my seat assignments, I was told to call 24 hours before the flight and they would do my seat assignments over the phone. You'll have to stop at the counter to get boarding passes, though.

Every once in awhile, I hear of people getting to do seat assignments when they purchase tickets, but I don't think this is the norm unless you travel business class.

4. Pembo

Pembo OH-IO

I called AirTran from our hotel 24 hours prior and got our seat assignments. Didn't really need to, the plane was empty from row 13 on back. :rolleyes: