Airport transportation

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We are doing a week at DW and renting a car since we are staying offsite but then we are staying ONSITE at Universal. We were going to turn in our car at MCO and I need a ride just for my mom and I back to Cabana bay. Then when we ALL leave a few days later I need rides for 5 of us BACK to the airport. So my question is what is the best deal. They said 1 way is 20 so it would be 100 bucks for 1 way for us to get back to airport. Would a cab be cheaper or some other type of airport shuttle?

Any and all help would be great!!!

We were able to rent a car from Royal Pacific hotel for a flat fee of 55 dollars. It was a suburban so it could fit 5 or more quite comfortably. I am however not sure if they have the same flat rate service from CB.

You can book the black town cars the deluxe hotels have to return from UO to Mco

$50 a way

Does anyone know if there are regular airport shuttles. Like here in CA we have the blue vans? We are using one to GET to the airport and they have a flat fee of 74 for all of us.

Do see if you can return the car to another location too. Might be able to find somewhere closer to drop it off. We've changed drop off location with no penalty before.

If possible i would return the car near the hotel - this would probably cost less and save time.
Typically those places can then drop you off at the hotel.

For that many people I would not use the shuttle - Id check Uber, mears also the other thread here on transportation - a lot of people on there recommend Tony Hinds - he could probably do one way or both ways - there is info on contacting him in that thread. People talk about 100 round trip (+tip)

Thanks so much everyone for your help. I agree the shuttle didn't seem like a good deal. I will def check Mears and Uber. Thanks!!

I have also used Tony for several years and am very satisfied with his service. If cost is a concern, uber is cheaper.

I'm another satisfied Tony Hinds Transportation customer. We've booked him the last three years. A few weeks ago, we were scheduled to return on the day before the hurricane hit. Tony contacted me the day before and asked if we wanted to leave for the airport a few hours earlier than originally scheduled, since people would be leaving Florida. We took his advise and were glad we did. Tony is a very nice and professional person, and he runs a great transportation service.

We use Tony all the time. In fact, on our last trip when my dd17 had to fly out a day later we had tony pick her up from airport & drive her to our hotel. He charged $50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter