Airport Questions

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
We are flying from Manchester (T2) AT 11am. I plan on doing online check-in. My DD will have special assistance and I have requested that we pre-board. What time should we get to the airport?

We are staying the night at the Premier Inn, is it possible to book a shuttle to the airport when we arrive?

Finally, where would you recommend eating in T2? We went to F&B's last time - it was OK but very over-priced.

Thank you x

i'm flying from T3 at Manchester later that week Joolz, for our 9.30am departure time I'm intending getting to the airport at around 6.30am. Sorry I can't help with where to get breakfast at the airport, its been over a decade since I was last at Manchester airport.

i'm flying from T3 at Manchester later that week Joolz, for our 9.30am departure time I'm intending getting to the airport at around 6.30am. Sorry I can't help with where to get breakfast at the airport, its been over a decade since I was last at Manchester airport.

Thanks Elaine, so 3 hrs before is usual?

I think you'll find all restaurants at the airport over priced! How about eating at the PI?

If you've eaten before getting to the airport 2 1/2hrs to 2 hrs before will be fine :goodvibes

I think you'll find all restaurants at the airport over priced! How about eating at the PI?

If you've eaten before getting to the airport 2 1/2hrs to 2 hrs before will be fine :goodvibes

It would cost all 5 of us about £18 to have breakfast at the PI - very tempted. I suppose we could get the shuttle bus at 8.30? I'm assuming that the journey to T2 would take around 5 minutes.

At terminal 2 your options would be Frankie and Bennys (15% off coupon on eatdrinkandfly.com) or airport has a café foodcourt. We ate their last time think it was £10 for breakfast and unlimited coffees - nothing great.

Not sure re airport lounges as we have never booked one. I know if you book with holiday extras and email them a cheaper identical quote within 24 hours they refund you in full. A lot of dibbers seem to have had success but I can't find anything cheaper for our dates.

At terminal 2 your options would be Frankie and Bennys (15% off coupon on eatdrinkandfly.com) or airport has a café foodcourt. We ate their last time think it was £10 for breakfast and unlimited coffees - nothing great.

Not sure re airport lounges as we have never booked one. I know if you book with holiday extras and email them a cheaper identical quote within 24 hours they refund you in full. A lot of dibbers seem to have had success but I can't find anything cheaper for our dates.

Thanks - I missed out on the Holiday Extras offer earlier in the year because I was too nervous to book!

i would definitely do PI breakfast, with kids in your party its such a good value meal. We are staying at PI the night before our flight but we will be leaving before breakfast starts unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter