Airport Lounges at Gatwick. Which are worth it?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Lemur, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Lemur

Lemur Itchin' To get Back To O'Town

Afternoon all!

Just wondering if you've got any recommendations about which are the best lounges to get into a Gatwick?

I have been able to blag my way into the Virgin one in the past (lush) but it will closed when I fly out in October sadly so I'm considering booking into one of the others.

Which are the good ones? I've heard mixed things about the new Number One one but I do like the look and sound of it. Are the Servisair ones okay?

We're a group of five adults with no kids so want a place we can chill out, have some food and pre-flight bubbly somewhere quiet so want to make the right choice.

Any helpful suggestions/warnings? Much appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

4. Lemur

That's the one I was thinking about booking into but I've heard mixed reports. If you could maybe post a review from in there or after haaving just visited that would be great.

Anyone used it already? Or any otheer lounge in Gatwick recently?

Thanks.

5. Lilybee

Lilybee and Spikey

Currently sitting in the servisair one. Free beer and peace and quiet. That's all you need aint it ? :cool1:

6. Lemur

Which one? I thought there were two. Beer, peace and quiet? Heaven! :goodvibes

7. Lilybee

Lilybee and Spikey

Lol definatly. Its called 'Lingfield lounge ?'' Its not spectacular but would like to try the virgin ones next year ( If we fly with virgin that is ! ) :confused3

8. Lemur

I would highly recommend the Virgin Lounge - although I've never been in the V Lounge, the Upper Class one is lovely.