airport hotel recommendations?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by sln88, Jun 25, 2003.

1. sln88

sln88 WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!

We are flying in to Orlando late(1030) on a Fri night. I am thinking about just staying at an airport hotel for that night before I get into our condo- which we can't get into until Sat.

Does anyone know of any CHEAP hotels with shuttle service from the airport?

I will probably save the price of one day's rental on a car and just go pick it up Sat am.

Any ideas?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Emerald31

Emerald31 Earning My Ears

Hi, if you are willing to take the risk, you could try priceline to get a 3 star hotel. I bid for a 3 star MCO airport hotel and received the Renaissance for $33 and it does have a 24 hour shuttle, on their website that same room I received for $33 is going for $149. Another hotel that has been received by others is the Marriott which also has a shuttle. If you do bid I don't think you will go wrong bidding for a 3 star.

4. Rpsemont

Rpsemont DIS Veteran

We have used priceline for an airport hotel twice and both times go the Marriot. We did not use their shuttle service, but I understand they do have one. Both times we bid right around $30 for a three star. IMO, you can't go wrong. Even if you got one without shuttle service , chances are the cost of a cab would be minimal for any airport hotel and at under $40 total cost for the room, you may have some room in the budget for a cab if need be.

5. prncess674

prncess674 DIS Veteran

6. Lewisc

Lewisc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

If you want to use hotwire take a look at betterbidding.com You may pay a little more than with PL but you'll get a better idea to what hotel your're getting and you'll know if you're getting a hotel with breakfast.