Airmiles Armchair Chatter

HOLY COW! It sounds like the Safeway bonuses are way higher Sobey's. Taco seasoning might get 5 airmiles here if you bought 2. But 40? No way. That's almost $70 in airmiles for spending $153. Was it a very very good promo week or is it always like that?! If so.. I'm moving.:rotfl:

No it's not always like that. Last month or so they've had spend $150 get 190 bonus on the weekends plus some other bonus items. Usually I can't spend enough to get to $150 as I find a lot of their stuff overpriced. This weekend had some good sales on cereal, cheese, salad dressings, yogurt, frozen pizza etc. all with bonus AM. LOL - the taco seasoning wasn't buy 2 get 40 bonus it was buy 10 for $1 each get 40 bonus. She only rang up 8 so I didn't get those 40 am. Cereal was buy 3 get 75 bonus - I got 9. :rotfl:

No it's not always like that. Last month or so they've had spend $150 get 190 bonus on the weekends plus some other bonus items. Usually I can't spend enough to get to $150 as I find a lot of their stuff overpriced. This weekend had some good sales on cereal, cheese, salad dressings, yogurt, frozen pizza etc. all with bonus AM. LOL - the taco seasoning wasn't buy 2 get 40 bonus it was buy 10 for $1 each get 40 bonus. She only rang up 8 so I didn't get those 40 am. Cereal was buy 3 get 75 bonus - I got 9. :rotfl:

Wow - my current offer from Sobeys is "spend $150 and get 30 bonus airmiles". 30 :confused: I'm jealous of the offers outside of Atlantic Cda! Although I did get 130 AM at Lawtons yesterday and spent $78.

Any ONYX AM members in the Toronto area! (or anyone heading to Toronto)

AM has a deal on right now under events and attractions. Canada's Wonderland One Day Admission (use before Aug 31) 1 Airmile. Yes that is "One" AM. Limit of two tickets per ONYX memeber.

AM has a deal on right now under events and attractions. Canada's Wonderland One Day Admission (use before Aug 31) 1 Airmile. Yes that is "One" AM. Limit of two tickets per ONYX memeber.
What really,,,hang on gotta check

What really,,,hang on gotta check

Hate that website, cant find it!! What area by chance Ottawamom. Thanks

Ok after an hour on phone with Onyx, they gave me a big fat ? on the whole issue. Said go to checkout and process it because they couldnt believe that it was 1 AM. No way to get tickets emailed either. So it is only 2 AM lets see how quick it comes.
That being said, if there are any GTA Onyx members that would like to try it for me as well, need 4 tickets, only allowed 2. I will travel and pick them up and buy you a beer or coffee.
pm me and let me know,.thanks, and thanks to Ottawamum

I can't find it anywhere on the site and could really use them! Where do I go to find them???
after enterining into dream rewards, then events and attractions, then into airmiles exclusive events, NOT attractions and sports. You will find it there. Tried a couple of ways to get more than 2 tickets but couldnt.
Also delivery could be 3 weeks, but I will risk 2 AM for that risk
Good luck

Mort1331, Let us know when the tickets arrive. I imagine you will have them before the end of next week. Sorry I'm so far away or I would offer to get the other 2 tickets for you. (It's always good to keep tabs on how efficiently they process orders.)

after enterining into dream rewards, then events and attractions, then into airmiles exclusive events, NOT attractions and sports. You will find it there. Tried a couple of ways to get more than 2 tickets but couldnt.
Also delivery could be 3 weeks, but I will risk 2 AM for that risk
Good luck
Can you still see them available as of 3:05 pm?
Hugs Mel

Mort1331, Let us know when the tickets arrive. I imagine you will have them before the end of next week. Sorry I'm so far away or I would offer to get the other 2 tickets for you. (It's always good to keep tabs on how efficiently they process orders.)
will do

Thanks mort, I was able to order them and will give them to dd and her boyfriend. They are broke students and will be really excited.
The way I am reading the August 31st is not as the use by deadline, but the order deadline. It's says until August 31st or until supplies last. I'm reading that as they may be out of tickets by August 31st. I could be wrong though.
I've always received my Disney tickets really fast so hopefully these come quickly.
Are we sure they aren't being emailed? My Kubo and the two strings order said 3 weeks for delivery and those went to email.

Thanks mort, I was able to order them and will give them to dd and her boyfriend. They are broke students and will be really excited.
The way I am reading the August 31st is not as the use by deadline, but the order deadline. It's says until August 31st or until supplies last. I'm reading that as they may be out of tickets by August 31st. I could be wrong though.
I've always received my Disney tickets really fast so hopefully these come quickly.
Are we sure they aren't being emailed? My Kubo and the two strings order said 3 weeks for delivery and those went to email.
I hope we are being emailed, but I don't know. When ordering Kubo did it just say at checkout, general mail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter