Airline inspections

Are the airline inspections making you nervous?

• Yes, I'm concerned about aircraft safety.

• No, I actually feel comforted.

• It does not affect me either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I'm wondering what everyone thinks and feels about all of the airlines that have taken equipment out of service. The latest airline is United, who took some 777s out of service, because they want to check some wiring.

Does all of this re-inspection make you nervous? Does it make you feel safer? Does it not affect you one way or the other?

Me, I'm not sure what I think. I fly to Disney next month, but the airline I am on (Continental) has not pulled any planes from service, that I am aware of.

I'm of the mindset that they're REALLY looking at airline safety closely right now, as opposed to six months ago. Then again, six months ago would fall under the category of "ignorance is bliss". Who knows? :confused3

When it's my time, it'll be my time.

I voted 'no', although the response isn't how I would have worded it.

Most travellers have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and it is most likely best that way ;)

I think I have a decent idea what goes on back there.... and I am not bothered either way.

It's not unheard of, it's happened before and will happen again.

The truth is that the airlines do a pretty good. They have to. It's kind of in thier best interest to keep those planes UP LOL!

I think I have a decent idea what goes on back there.... and I am not bothered either way.

It's not unheard of, it's happened before and will happen again.

The truth is that the airlines do a pretty good. They have to. It's kind of in thier best interest to keep those planes UP LOL!

Yeah, I always tell myself that tha pilot wouldn't be flying a plane if he/she thought it wouldn't make it to the destination!

yes - it does concern me, especially lately, with Delta, AA and NorthWest (?) airlines being in the news...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter