airfare prices and rental van prices OMG

Grandmalovesyou

Earning My Ears
I am glad I already booked my airfare for my family of 7. I paid around 235.00 round trip with US Airways out of Wash DC and now it is around 100.00 more. With the price of Gas going up I think it will continue rising. I was sort of thinking it might be better to wait for Southwest and JetAir to post their prices (we are not flying out until DEC 1) but now I am thinking I made the right decision. Now I am wondering if the prices of a rental car will be better to book it now instead of waiting. Many might decide to drive instead of flying and that might have an inpact on pricing Rental agents might feel they can charge. Plus we need a very large Van to hold 7 people. We hope to get it thru USAA. If anyone has any suggestions on this topic .....I am open to any. Should we grab it now or wait until we are closer to our travel date!

You can cancel car rental reservations without penalty, so you should book now, then keep checking prices. Cancel and rebook if you find a better deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter