Airboat ride!

Angeliamc

Mouseketeer
Hey guys!
Can anyone recommend a good place for an airboat tour? I know there are several, just looking for some advice from someone that has gone. Thanks so much for any input! :)

We have enjoyed air boat rides at both Wild Willy's and Wild Florida. Both excellent tours, and saw lots of gators and wildlife on both excursions. The overall nod for value has to be Wild Florida, though: we found the drive there easier than Wild Willy's, and Wild Florida offers complimentary admission to their wild animal park with the purchase of the air boat tour. You can check out my trip report from December 2015 (see the link in my signature) for a full write up and lots of photos of Wild Florida.

Edited to add.....the Wild Florida review can be found here, starting at post 373:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/it...fsite-non-disney-christmas-tr.3472126/page-19

Another very good one is Airboat rides at Midway

www.airboatridesatmidway.com 407 568 6790

28501 E Colonial Drive Christmas Florida 32709

A few miles from Titusville on Hwy 50 . A look at the Replica Fort Christmas will pass away another Hour.

Another one is Camp Holly Airboat Rides 6901 W.Highway 192, Melbourne Fl. 32904

www.campholly.net 321 723 2179

The Phone no for Wild Florida is 407 957 3135

www..wildfloridaairboats.com

3301 Lake Cypress Rd. Kenansville Fl.

Make sure you check Groupon etc as there are usually some good deals.

Thanks so much guys! Everyone is always so helpful and it is much appreciated. I will check out all of those options! :thanks:

We had a great day at Wild Florida. We really enjoyed the little zoo after the airboat ride, and my kids still talk about getting to hold a baby alligator!

Yes, I am leaning towards Wild Florida for that reason! One more (silly) question...is the ride really rough? Could it be a problem for someone with back issues? Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter