air transat sale

evenstar

WDW addict
I just got a great deal on airfare for our summer trip.
YYZ to MCO for $325 CAD (including all tax) roundtrip!!
I think it's for Monday to Friday flights.
Hope this helps someone out.:wave:

Thanks for the heads up! If only they were booking September/October dates... :p

Originally posted by bunnyfoo
Thanks for the heads up! If only they were booking September/October dates... :p
actually I think the sale is for departures through to Oct 29

Strange... in the "leaving on" drop down box it only has April through August listed. Maybe they haven't updated as yet :confused: I guess I'll try again in a couple of days...

I called AT today to see about my Sept trip Toronto to Orlando - it says on top of their website that if you're booking more than 4 months out you have to phone. I was checking on Fri Sept 24 - Sun Oct 3 and unfortunately they don't have Sunday returns and could only get me back on the Monday Oct 4. But the price was great...$274.50 including taxes!

gonna go call....and BOOK this time!!!;)

:sunny:

Thanks for the heads up!!! I just booked 11 of us for Sept/Oct trip at $274.45/person incl all taxes!!!! That is an unheard of fare coming out of YYZ....base fare was $150 rest is taxes....

These prices are for Monday departures which is exactly what we wanted.

Hiya,

Was that flight only going and coming on Monday? That is an amazing price from YYZ. We are in London and we usually go from Detroit b/c it is so much cheaper.

Thanks.

Beth

Probably on weekends there would be an extra charge of about $20 each direction.....that's typically what Air Transat does.

We had our hotel booked and we were going to fly out of BUF....with these prices the savings weren't worth it.

If only something could be done with the unbelievable taxes and fees.....almost doubled the fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter