Air Tran Deal

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
FYI Air Tran is running some great deals through December if you fly out on select days. I ran the numbers last night and from Atlanta to Orlando, I was quoted just under $279 roundtrip with all fees included for the two of us. My honey refuses to fly, but man, what a deal! Hopefully, this will help someone here. I just with you could use ME with Air Tran. Maggie

Really, how does that work? We would grab our bags and catch their bus? Just curious. Maggie

Yes and you need to take the luggage back with you on the way back to the airport as well. I am sure one of these threads here spells it out in more detail but yes you can do it!

Liz

We would grab our bags and catch their bus

Only on the way home. On the way into Orlando, ME works just like everyone else's. You won't see/touch your luggage once you check it at your originating airport until you find it in your room at WDW. Going home, you take your luggage to the bus, and then check it yourself at the airlines. AT worked fine for us two weeks ago. :sad: I wanna go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter