Air Canada-this just in!!

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
The judge has granted an extension to May 21st!! and a new investor is standing in the wings. Check out the news on CTV.CA (or Reuters world news).

One less thing for us to worry about-tomorrow I'll be in WDW!
:sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :hyper:

Have a great trip. Less than two weeks for me!!!

Thanks for the post. My DH is going to a conference in New Orleans next weekend and he's booked on AC. He was rethinking his non refundable ticket choice. Bring on the air miles.

What a relief for everyone who's booked.

Have fun!!

I just read about the extension and Ernst & Young being more involved, hadn't heard about the investor part. I'm hoping having Ernst & Young more involved will make a difference...

May 21st... we need another 6 weeks on top of that and our trip is safe. With another investor waiting on the side, hopefully we're okay.

Enjoy your trip, worry free. :wave2:

And I was all prepared to move into the Castle!

I know you have already left, but...........

See ya in the Morning!

:jumping1: :rotfl: :jumping1:

Scratch
pirate:

:teeth: we get back from our cruise on the 22nd of May and if AC isn't flying then I guess we'll just have to stay at the Grand Floridian for a month!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter