It's almost better if Air Canada workers had gone out on strike 2 weeks ago so I would be able to make alternative flight arrangements instead of waiting until the day we fly to find out if we're flying or not. We're scheduled to fly to Beijing to start our ABD tour on the 30th. With all the Air Canada labour problems and now maintenance crap that's going around, it's become a stressful waiting game. Finding alternative airfare at the very last minute would cost us a whopping fortune. If only Air Canada would actually allow us to cancel so we could rebook with another airline (yeah, I know ... why would they ever do that, eh?) ... before Friday which is our 7 day window. We booked the airfare with a travel agent but I'm not sure he'll help if Air Canada doesn't fly on our day. I feel like screaming!