Air Canada 25% off code for Spring travel (April - June)

MikeyNS

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been posted.
AC has a promotional code giving you 25% off Tango Plus fares to the US from April until June. I was able to find flights direct from Halifax starting in April for $172 each way. The code is VBHQ9WA1. Pretty nice deal if you have to fly with AC and are planning to go later in the spring!

We also got the deal. Montreal to Orlando direct $139.00 per person each way. We are going in May 2009.

It was actually in an online ad I spotted on a news site. 2 day only sale. Imagine, I actually clicked an ad. ;)

Is that the final price with taxes and everything? We are really wanting to go to disney in 2009...we have never been in the spring before!

Nope, fees and taxes on top of that.. but still a great deal. Expires tomorrow. Just jump on the site and price it out!

Which news site did you see this ad? Hoping for maybe a chance on codes for the summer.

Which news site did you see this ad? Hoping for maybe a chance on codes for the summer.

I'm interested in this too. Does anyone know if there is a single source of all these AC codes? The AC website? I can't find it. :confused3

Honestly I don't remember.. just noticed a little square ad on the right saying 25% off 2 day sale this spring (or something like that) and was curious. There are all kinds of sites (ie: flyertalk, redflagdeals) that you can find deals on. Using RSS is great to see the latest and greatest without browsing sites to death.

We received an email with a link to the code. Most of the airlines encourage you to signup for emails.

See email preferences under Quick Links on the AirCanada webpage.

We had our TA looking into it and gave her our travel dates. The Seat Sale out of Montreal had Expired Nov 4th. So we jumped on it right away. Cannot beat Direct flights with good travel times @ $139.00 each way plus Taxes. We were thinking of flying out of Burlington but add your travel times, Parking plus Hotel as it is Early Flights it is better to fly out of Dorval for us. Also coming home we know we do not have the 2 Hours travel plus time at the Border Crossing. Dorval Airport to home is just 10 minutes.

Yesterday I booked Air Canada return, direct flights to MCO for $322 PP which I thought for out of Toronto was awesome I checked SW and the same dates price was $370 US:scared1: and since it is a girls only trip and DH would be taking me back and forth from the airport Pearson makes more sense.

Now off the original topic.....I have never flown AC, how are they, do they usually change flights, times etc???

Thanks
Kim

We have flown AC many of times and it was only last year that they had changed the flight time which was an hour later in the morning. The seats are a little bigger and on the back of the seats they had a screen T.V. so we were able to watch a movie or T.V series.

Gail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter