Aiming to go to Disneyland and WDW in November 2011

yoda75

Earning My Ears
Hi

seeking assistance and advice.

My wife, I and our kids 12 & 9. are looking at going to disneyland and WDW in November 2011.

We are looking at staying Anaheim from 14 Nov to 22 Nov and WDW from 22 Nov to 8 Dec.

What we would like to know is, is this a good time to travel. when does thanksgiving fall. Will Disneyland be decorated for christmas during this time. do they normally close the water parks at WDW during this time. Also from past experience do they close some rides and attractions around this time.

We are looking at staying at the Ananheim plaze suites hotel and Disney All star sports resort. We have stayed the all star sports before and liked it.

thanks for your assistance.

This year Thanksgiving is Thursday 24 November 2011.
You have chosen a good time to go, except that you may hit a significant bump in accomodation costs and crowds for the days around Thanksgiving.
WDW schedules a water park to be open all year but it is subject to closer on days where the temperarture is below 50 F; Typhoon Lagoon will be closed for the year by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter