Agent P Adventures too long to complete

Do you get anything at the end? I thought I read somewhere there that there was a special Agent P pressed penny you got for the mission.

The Agent P pressed penny is only gotten during one particular mission.

We love the Agent P missions! But we go every year and spend at least 3 days in epcot on every trip, so the missions help us slow down and enjoy the small details in each country. I think we have completed every mission and my DD10 has already stated what missions she wants to repeat this November. I am just happy that she chose France so I can get my creme brulee and Grand Marnier slushie!

We don't have a huge issue with the amount of time that a mission takes. And it does allow us to spend some time (not a lot) checking things out, which is nice.

The problem we run into is the multiple mission scenario, where DS wants to keep going. We don't want to squelch DS's fun but time really starts to tick away after 2-3 missions. That's where it's tough to find a balance. Fortunately, he's pretty good about stopping, plus Epcot is a park we visit twice on our trips, so we can split up the missions a bit.

I think the missions are just the right length - 20-30 minutes in France is just enough time to purchase and consume one Grey goose Citron slush :thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure my DS might get fed up of doing the France missipons over and over soon though ;)

I had that same thought...how can I keep them in France? :rotfl2:

I saw a posting on another board about "Drinking Around the World". Perhaps I will make a spreadsheet of the best drinks to get in each country, so I'm covered no matter what mission the kids get. :goodvibes

I had that same thought...how can I keep them in France? :rotfl2:

I saw a posting on another board about "Drinking Around the World". Perhaps I will make a spreadsheet of the best drinks to get in each country, so I'm covered no matter what mission the kids get. :goodvibes

The Moroccarita is pretty good too ;)

We did them all when it was kimpossible. Since it was fairly recently that we did that, I know that the volume was the same on our phone, the phone seems the same, and the missions we've done with agent p are pretty much the same as they were with kp. After Norway and china even DS figured that out.

We were out of time by that one anyway, about to be late for dinner, but he didn't hve the drive to do them all that he had with kp. On one trip we did one or two and on a subsequent trip we did the rest. Exhausting but ok. Took hours then just like now!

Good to know about stopping the never ending dialogue! That got really old. With kp too.

I agree 100%. We were in no particular hurry in Epcot, but the China mission took soooo long that my DS7 completely abandoned it and laid on a bench complaining while I followed my DD9 around for nearly an hour, trying to convince her to give up after the half hour mark.

I would strongly prefer a shorter 10-15 minute mission, by country, in an order that would keep us moving through the park and keep the kids interested. Instead I had one annoyed bored child and one that was mad that we wouldn't let her do more missions.

Ditto.

Add on a bored mom because I was busy watching him and listening to my youngest son (age almost 9 who had no interest and Epcot was already a stretch for him) complain that I didn't get to do anything that I wanted.

It was a nightmare.

We much preferred the Sorcerers of the MK game at MK.

Wait what would be the point of skipping the clues and going to the end... I mean why do it at all then?

Some people were saying the clues were too difficult for younger children. It's still fun to see what happens at the end of each mission. There are some really cool scenes/events.

Do you get anything at the end? I thought I read somewhere there that there was a special Agent P pressed penny you got for the mission.

Only on one particular mission in France, and not every game has that mission. The secret penny machine had been taken out for a remodel for quite some time, but is back now.

ETA: Adults shouldn't dismiss this game as just for children. I am a 49 year old woman and I play by myself. I enjoy it a great deal and saw many things in the countries that I may not otherwise have noticed. I recently spent an entire day playing and had the time of my life.

I have not had chance to Do agent P yet. Did KP ones a few times. I have done same mission in Norway 6 times even after asking nicely for a different country and saying why. I personally found Mission in China seemed like it took FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

My kids LOVED the KP missions and we had done several countries. We are big Phineas & Ferb fans, so they were super excited to try the Agent P missions. We got France for the first one and it did not hold their attention well at all. There was a lot of dialog in between clues (don't remember there being so much in KP) and they stopped before the end of the mission. Disappointing for us, since KP had been such a big hit. We might try again on our next trip. I find it helps for each kid to have their own device, as each of my kids want to control it.

We found it the same - too much dialog and back story - they try to add too Phineas and Ferb, who I really enjoy, but I think the Agent P and Dr D story would be enough. Sometimes it's seems like a lot of listening, which can be difficult when the countries are crowded- read loud. My girls were finished after one, whereas with KP they wanted to keep going. This from a family that loves P&F.

They are long but really fun. If you started one unknowingly with plans for other activities, I can see being frustrated. But now we just plan to spend the better part of a day in the world showcase getting all the stamps and doing a few missions. It is relaxing.

My son and I got fully into this!

It's really neat when you can discover hidden things that 99% of the folks have no clue is there and we would of kept walking past Norway otherwise. My kiddo wanted to keep going but since we are residents, I wanted to break them up for we can look forward to our next mission!:thumbsup2

The whole point is to get you to spend time in the pavilions. I think it works best if you don't treat it as a race. Figure out your next destination - then take your time there and look around, not just for the next clue.

We walked through some shops we've never noticed before thanks to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter