Agent or self?

So if the agent 'owns' your reservation, how easy is it to get the info to do your own ADR?

I would prefer to do my own, and am quite able to do so (did it last time with no issues booking through CAA).... But with a certified Disney agent I wondered if it was different?

If you have a GOOD TA, if a discount comes out for your travel dates, they will automatically apply the offer to your existing reservation.

When FD was released last week, wait times were just shy of 4 hours!!! :scared: I would MUCH prefer a TA do that for me!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. "These boards" would not exist if it weren't for a travel agency (Dreams Unlimited), so as a 'thank you' for this place, it's nice to give your business to such an agency. Like an earlier poster said, it's good karma. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter