Agent discounts 2017

All TA discounts require taking the online refresher course "what's new" (or whatever they are going to call it). I would not expect the 2017 TA benefits posted until after that course is announced, usually sometime in the fall after October 1.

They have them for the first of the year. I got a quote myself. The Poly was only right around 30% off, I was hoping for closer to a 40% off, so I passed.

They have them for the first of the year. I got a quote myself. The Poly was only right around 30% off, I was hoping for closer to a 40% off, so I passed.
Thanks for the info. I looked back and last year I booked my 2016 agent discounted trip on July 27. Did you have to call to get a quote? I thought maybe it would update today on DTA since 180 days is now into 2017, but nothing yet.

I just emailed and ask specifically. Now I don't know if they will have them for all year long yet, but that quote was for the very first of the year.

TA Discounted rates have been out as of this past Tuesday afternoon. They weren't showing in the morning, but I checked after I got to work and they were there. We booked online for June 4-11, and I got my email back from them yesterday saying the rate was now validated.

There wasn't a lot of availability yet though, so I'm guessing since it's so far out they're trying to keep some availability for rack rates before they release more allotment into TA bookings. We were looking for either Grand Floridian main building, or Contemporary Tower Room, but there was nothing at all for CR and only outer building for GF. YC also shows no availability, but then, YC shows no availability for those dates on Disney's website either (maybe they're trying to figure out how many rooms they'll be working on renovation wise during each week before they open it up for booking?). I think Wilderness Lodge also had nothing. Most everything else seemed to show availability though, except of course AoA Little Mermaid rooms (I don't think I've ever seen those available with TA rates anyway, so that's not really a surprise).

Can you tell me what it cost a night? We plan on staying at the Poly next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter