Age limits for renting room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lauran cameron, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lauran cameron

lauran cameron One little spark of inspiration...

ok, I was wondering if there were any age restrictions or limitations on how old you need to be to rent a room on WDW property?

I am part of the Disney World Vacation Club and am looking to book a stay at OKW for two seventeen year old girls. But the thing is, I wonder if you must be 18 to be able to stay in a room yourselfs.

I of course would be booking the room for them but they would be the only 2 in WDW at the time i.e. they fly down, get their own transportation ect...

These two girls I have know since they were 5 years old and have been to WDW over sixty times combined, so I trust them and know that they are really responsible young ladies and know their stuff, so dont think I'm a nut who's just sending away her kids hahaha. :boat:

thank you for you help! :flower:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

WDW requires them to be 18 years old.

there is one place in Kissimmee that allows car rentals for 18 -other places require 25 year old

4. lauran cameron

lauran cameron One little spark of inspiration...

hmm alright I'll just have them wait another year until they're 18....they can handle it :earboy2: its a graduation gift anyways so it would be more fitting to give it to them then anyways.

thank you! :D