Afternoon Tea time question

firemist

Mouseketeer
I called today and they said the only P.S. exists are 2pm, 3:15 or 4:30. I was really hoping to get a 4pm one so would it be possible for me to just show up at 4pm and hope they can get a sitting or is it only in 1:15 increments, or pick one of the P.S. and show up at 4pm?

we have been able to just about pick the time we would like to have tea. this sounds as if that is all that is left on the date you are wanting to go for tea. maybe you could try calling again and book the 4:30 and arrive early. they do say to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the time, but we all know "we" arrive much earlier than 5 minutes. i do know there was a time we wanted to do tea and the times were really booked up. good luck:tongue:

If you show up at 4:00 you will not be seated. It use to be that you could some at any time, but now they have the 3 seatings.
Unless something has changed since September when I was there. I was told that you had to chose one of the 3 seating times.

My mom and I went here in March. We had a 3:15 PS but ended up getting there early, I think about 2:15 or so (it didn't take as long we thought to get there). We checked in anyways and we were seated by about 2:30. We were prepared to wait , but they are able to seat you early if they have room. They didn't seem to be fully booked when we were there.

I would book the 4:30 and show up early, just be prepared that they may not be able to seat you that early. If you really want to do the tea I wouldn't chance not having a PS at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter