After Halloween crowds

cruzindon

Mouseketeer
How have the post Halloween weekday crowds been?

I am thinking about going next year during the first week in November, as October is now very busy with Halloween decorations and with many school districts on vacation. :)

We were at DL from Nov 1st - 4th and the 1 & 2nd were great! No lines at all. On Friday the 3rd, the crowds started building in the afternoon but the morning was still pretty empty. Saturday the 4th was what I would call a "regular" summer crowd day but the weather was awesome and it was a Saturday. I definitely recomend going early November.

Misskitty3 said:
We were at DL from Nov 1st - 4th and the 1 & 2nd were great! No lines at all. On Friday the 3rd, the crowds started building in the afternoon but the morning was still pretty empty. Saturday the 4th was what I would call a "regular" summer crowd day but the weather was awesome and it was a Saturday. I definitely recomend going early November.

I was there at the same time and agree with all said above :) Friday was what the husband and I called 'the perfect Disneyland day'. Crowds were not too heavy. Most fastpass waits were one hour from when you got the fastpass so you could basically go ride the ride then and come back later to ride again with no problem if you wanted.

Saturday was definitely thicker on the crowds. It was summer level busy especially in Adventureland and New Orleans Square.

We were there yesterday, Nov. 7th, and the crowd level was low. Most rides were 5-10 min. Also, the Christmas decorations (including the Main St. tree-lit) are already starting to go up. The crowds level reminded me of the normal Oct/early Nov. crowds, before the Halloween change. (We were also there on Wed. Oct. 11th and 25th and both those days were busy. The 11th apparently falls on Arizona's fall break and there were a lot of AZ license plates in the parking structure)

Also, we had a unusually hot day yesterday (and for the few days preceding) and we even rode Grizzly Rapids (5 min. wait) with no ponchos-it was over 90 degrees!

I would recommend early Nov. next year (before the "official" Christmas start.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter