Affordable Dessert Party??

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by disneyjenny, Feb 8, 2007.

1. disneyjenny

disneyjenny Disney Bride '07

Hello!! I am thinking about a dessert party for the night before my wedding at the Morrocco location for about 25 people (cheapest!) and I am wondering if there are any of you that swung it on a budget and how much it cost? I of course would get the lowest costing dessert choices ;-) I don't want to be cheap.. but hey, corners have to be cut somewhere!

My coordinator sent me the prices and they are confusing with all of the + signs after the prices and taxes not included! All of my guests would have park tickets and I am not wearing a gown, so we could just meet at the location.

Thank you!

2. Icats

Icats Mouseketeer

This past December, we had a dessert party in Morocco for 31 people. We went with the cheapest dessert option and, not including the viewing fee, it was just over $1000.

Hope that helps. :goodvibes

3. Sparkles9306

Sparkles9306 Disney Fanatic!!

We're doing a DP the night before in Morocco too! For 20 people at the lowest package, chocolate fondue added, and viewing fee, it's running a little over $1150

4. sasmmb

sasmmb Mouseketeer

Also, ask your coordinator if the food cost for the dessert party counts toward your food minimum for the reception. That may help ease the financial pain somewhat. We had a separate DP at UK after the dinner reception and all of that counted toward the food minimum.