Aerosmith...

Probably my favorite rock band.

I love pretty much all of their songs. Instead of picking my favorite (since that is near to impossible for me) I would say "Amazing" and "Crying" are two that I wouldn't mind not listening to. They are good songs imo, but ones I could do without :)

Steven Tyler puts on a fantabulous show.

::yes:: Yes he does!

I personally LOVE Aerosmith and have for a long time. They are probably my all-time favorite band. I ♥ all of their songs.

(this is HARD!)
My favorite ones are:

Jaded (#1)
Same Old Song And Dance
What It Takes
Dream On
Rag Doll
Walk This Way
Fly Away From Here
Girls of Summer
Janie's Got A Gun
IDWMAT

rock.gif

No More No More, Sick as a dog, Mama Kin, King and Queens, One Way street, plus loads more:thumbsup2

OMG, Steven Tyler lives in my town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and most of the his other band mates. I like love all of their songs, but my parents are big aerosmith fans, so I was raised to love them. we see him like all the time at dairy queen at local stores he really likes it here because we don't ask for pics of autographs, just usally say hi to him, he's supa nice and he owns a resturant a few towns away, but their pizza is terrible! in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter