Advice

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by skeletor40, Jun 14, 2009.

1. skeletor40

skeletor40 Don't you know? Cartoon villains walk this world!

I just booked a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table at 8:40 pm on August 2. It just seemed like a good way to start off my Disney vacation. Excited because I'm eating there and nervous because I've read a lot of bad reviews. I have my fingers crossed that a) I will be there and b) the meal will be good. Any advice anybody can give me will be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JoePa4Ever

JoePa4Ever DIS Veteran

I would keep it. There are positive & negative reviews for every WDW restaurant, so you really won't know until you try if for yourself. We have not done CRT dinner, but have done CRT brkfst 3 times. The food is good/fine - nothing special IMO, but it's a really magical experience to eat in the castle. I think CRT is definitely worth trying once.

4. DuffGT06

DuffGT06 Mouseketeer

I wasn't too impressed when I went but if you've never been before I definitely think it is something you should experience for yourself!

5. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

I HAVE BEEN HERE PLENTY OF TIMES AND THEY WERE ALL GOOD.:cool1::thumbsup2

6. tessiesevin

tessiesevin Mouseketeer

I loved it so much that we will be dining there 2 times during our visit in Sep.
    We will be eating breakfast and lunch

7. mermaid&cinderella

mermaid&cinderella DIS Veteran

Which meal are you having? We always do breakfast b/c its so good. We love the healthy choice (yogurt and granola mix) it is to die for, so yummy and then the atmosphere is so nice, you are in the castle, so magical. I defiantely say kept it especially if you have never done it before!
    Enjoy!

8. M5ward

M5ward When You Wish Upon A Star...

We've had dinner at CRT twice in the past couple of years and enjoyed it both times. You just can't beat the atmosphere...c'mon...it's a castle!!

9. harpinjean

harpinjean DIS Veteran

You must try it - at least once. After all, it is the castle! princess:

10. skeletor40

skeletor40 Don't you know? Cartoon villains walk this world!

LOL; I know. I love that old castle. I'm not expecting a perfect dinner only a magical one.