Advice On Separate Rooms - Where do I find.....

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ausdisneyguy, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ausdisneyguy

ausdisneyguy Earning My Ears

Where do I find a hotel where the kids can stay in a separate room? Ideally I'd like a 2 bedroom suite. Some places like the HoJo recommend two rooms (adjacent or connecting).

Can anyone give me a recommendation for hotels that solve this problem?

:cool2:

P.S. I read somewhere that the Grand Californian had 1/2 bedroom suites but I couldn't see any pricing when I went to check. Any ideas??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kokotg

kokotg DIS Veteran

The Hojo has suites, too. We have a new kidsuite (2 bedrooms) booked for September, although I don't think they have them ready right now.

4. blackjackdelta

blackjackdelta <font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt

You may want to look at the Residence Inn Maingate's web site and check out what they have.

Jack

5. Karebear

Karebear Mouseketeer

The Camelot Inn and Suites and the Carousel Inn both have 2 bedroom suites and they are across the street from the entrance. The Portofino Inn and Suites has kids suites, but they are about a 15 minute walk from the entrance.

6. firsttimer2007

firsttimer2007 DIS Veteran

If you book through Disney you get free parking and I think one early entry. You can book through disney at the good neighbor hotels and find many suites. Some are two bedroom with a king bed in one room and a bunk bed in the other with a living area and kitchen between. Some have 4 queen beds with a sleeper sofa in the living room.

There are many hotels in the area that will fit your needs. You just need to decide what your needs are.

Like:
    How many beds
    breakfast (continental or buffet or cook to order)
    pool (spash pool, hot tub or full size pool)
    dinner (some will give you a snack dinner)
    kitchen (do you want to cook or store cokes)
    walking distance
    grocery shopping service...

7. disneylovingfamily:4

disneylovingfamily:4 Mouseketeer

We are staying at the kids suite at Carosel Inn. We always stay there and love it!