Advice on Personalized T-shirt/Character Quotes?

stellablue

DIS Veteran
I want to surprise my DBF with a personalized t-shirt to get him psyched up for our upcoming WDW trip.

Trip is first week of February so I'm running out of time-any advice is much appreciated!!

There is just so much to choose from on the Disneyshopping website!

I was wondering if you could offer your advice on a few ideas OR share some of your own ideas?

DBF is 34 years old and a kid at heart :goodvibes

I was thinking either:
-An Eeyore shirt with DBF name on it and on the back writing "Thanks for noticin'!"
-A Tigger shirt with DBF name on it-not sure what to write on the back-any ideas for a Tigger quote?
-Grumpy shirt with DBF name on it-not sure what to write on the back-ideas??
-Mickey shirt with DBF name on it-again, not sure what to write on the back-ideas??

TIA!

Awww! That is such a cute idea! :love: I'll cast my vote in favor of the Tigger T-shirt (but, of course, I'm a little biased;) ). Here are some Tigger quotes:

-Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!
-That's ridikerous!! (no, that wasn't a spelling error ;) )
-Tiggers don't like honey! (with a picture of Tigger making a face as he eats honey)
-The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things! (If you want the words to the entire Tigger song, just PM me!:thumbsup2 )
-TTFN (Ta ta for now!)

If I think of any more Tigger quotes, I'll let you know. I have also seen sports-related Tigger shirts that say, "Team Tigger" on them (with a picture of Tigger playing a sport).

My second choice would be the Mickey T-shirt. A possible quote could be, "It's all about the mouse!" or something like that. Sorry, I can't think of any Mickey Mouse quotes at the moment. If I come across any good ones, I'll let you know! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful time on your WDW trip!!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter