• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice on my dining/trip plans(long)

Kata

DIS Veteran
I am traveling alone and resort hopping for 7 nights (3 nights FQ,2 nights AKL conceirge,3 nights BWI) but I am getting the dining plan at each resort ,I did need to buy a park ticket for each stay but I know the dining plan will be a great deal for me because I love good and expensive food.I am having alot of trouble deciding on ts restaurants because there are so many great choices this is what I have decided so far,please tell me what you think
11/27 arrive dinner at Narcoose's (I love lobster!!!)
11/28 Epcot- Hopefully Candlelight Processional dinner (Le Cellier)I will need to pay for this.
11/29 MK for Keys to the Kingdom,dinner at Kona Cafe and the 9:00 pm Cirq DuSoleil
11/30 AK-checkin to AKL and do Sunset Safari to include dinner at Jiko(I will need to pay for this but am really looking forward to it!!!)
12/01 Sunrise Safari- AK- Boma for dinner
12/02 Breakfast- Boma-MGM Fantasmic dinner package Brown Derby(I will pay for this)
12/03/05 Epcot-Yachtmen Steakhouse
12/04/04 CRT for dinner hopefully for dinner,otherwise LTT and MVMCP
3 restaurants I have been considering are Wolfgang Pucks, Concourse Steakkhouse and Spoodles but I really need advice because I have only eaten at Brown Derby so eveyrthing else is new to me so I really need the help of WDW dining veterans.
Thanks in advance!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter