Advice on how to get last minute princess meal??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ppan77, Apr 16, 2010.

1. ppan77

ppan77 DIS Veteran

Feb 14, 2007
    My friends are trying to get a princess character meal for the last week of April on a last minute trip to WDW?? Everything looks booked! Any advice?? She is trying for 1900 PF since I think CRT would be impossible. WWYD?
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

Mar 30, 2008
    Keep calling to check for cancellations, even once on-site. Also try calling at the cut-off point for cancelling without a penalty (I *think* that's 24 hours for CRT and 48 hours for Akershus). :goodvibes
  4. ftwildernessrick

ftwildernessrick Wishing I was there.

Jan 18, 2010
    Have you tried to get the one at Norway.
  5. ancestry

ancestry Trees Without Roots Fall Over

Jan 27, 2009
    I agree. Keeping checking online. I was trying to rearrange our reservations for Mid-May which required moving and find a new Ohana's reservation. They were booked solid. I literally checked online 5 times a day for two weeks and finally snagged exactly what I needed.

Check frequently - morning, late morning, noon, late afternoon, evening, and night.
  6. TinkBride

TinkBride I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak

Jul 27, 2006
    You will have to become a stalker of the ADR system. ;)

I snagged at breakfast at CRT last year by calling every single day first thing in the morning for 2 months.

It is not impossible though - many people cancel their ADR's. Don't give up hope - still check the day of! I am bad about cancelling my ressies at the podium 20 mins before our

Faith, trust, and pixie dust!