Advice on Flounders Reservations

Maxwell

DIS Veteran
We are going on the Wonder 4 night cruise in May and we have an 8 month old. Is it true that you can only make 2 Flounders reservations when you board? Anybody have experiences with this and with booking additional times beyond the 2 limit?

Hi, my cousin did this in September. It was explained to us this way: everyone can reserve a maximum of 3 slots, so everyone has a chance. You can call daily for availability. There is no maximum after that. Each and every time she called, there was wide open availability..

HTH :goodvibes

Yep, the 3 primary choices is what we were told, too. We picked the 3 we wanted most, but also put inrequests for almost everynight at dinner time, and any morning we wanted an excursion. We had a 2 year old, and I think they can take a certain number of "infants" and another number of "toddlers" to keep ratios in line.

Since we requested so many times, we never had to call in (though we did) - but they called US with availability - even one time where they had only a couple of hours open. We only had one time that we were unable to drop him off at one of our requested times. Although I think he would have been happier in the Oceaneer's Club (he was not potty trained :guilty: ) - he did have LOTS of fun, and actually was excited to go play (after the first drop off).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter