Here's my situation: We were in WDW in May with DS4 & DS2 and stayed at the BC. Loved it so much that I thought it would be great to return to WDW some day during Christmas time - early December, not the actual holiday. Just the other day I realized that this would be the last Christmas season before DS4 would start Kindergarten. So I called just to see if there just so happened to be any good deals for the Wilderness Lodge. Turns out we got a courtyard view room from Dec 9 - 15 with the Dining Plan and park hoppers for $2680. I was so happy that I booked it on the spot. I now have till Oct 25 to change my mind without paying penalties. Here's my dilemma. Should I take advantage of this deal and go now even though we were just there and my youngest DS is only 2 OR should we wait until Dec 08 or 09 and take our oldest out of school for a week (he would be in Kindergarten or 1st grade)and have the youngest be 3 or 4 years old? So basically - go now when the kids are 4 and 2 or wait a year or two until they're older but we have to take one out of school? Any insight is greatly appreciated. I've read about the Christmas activities but have never experienced them so I would love to hear how appropriate they would be for a 2 and 4 year old. Thanks!