1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Advice needed for resort dining Tor QS

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Jenntx, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Jenntx

Jenntx Mouseketeer

Built in a day to explore several of the resorts. We would like to eat lunch & dinner at couple of resorts. Could you pls recommend your favorite QS & TS @ resorts? Also are there food options for picky eaters @ Boma for dinner? We are staying @ POR. Thx!!

2. julie4423

julie4423 Mouseketeer

There are options for everyone at Boma. It wasn't one of my favorite meals, but there is a big variety. I haven't tried that many resort restaurants, but I loved GFC.

3. tigger51276

tigger51276 DIS Veteran

My DD9 is a super picky eater and DD4 is not. I am inbetween. I have to say Boma is our favorite restaurant. I gave DD9 the option of either extra spending money or eating at Boma last trip and she chose Boma. Not everything is great, but the variety is huge and no one will walk away hungry. The have normal kids foods there as well such as chicken fingers, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes. The desserts are out of this world and I am not a sweets person. Lots of salad and fruits too. I think what I like most about Boma is that it doesn't taste like every other restaurant at Disney. My friends and I have both talked about how no matter what you eat or where you eat it, everything seems to taste the same, except at Boma.

I also love the 1/2 chicken at The Mara at Jambo House, Artists Palette at Saratoga Springs has a yummy cheeseburger flatbread pizza, Boatwrights is good at Port Orleans- love their salad dressing, tea at The Grand Floridian was nice, didn't care for food options at the Boardwalk, however I had the most amazing cupcake at the Bakery- it was an orange creamsicle-so delicious. Those are some of my favorites at the resorts.

4. Jenntx

Jenntx Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for your suggestions!!