Advice needed...family eating

sap1227

DIS Veteran
My DH is in great shape and does not need to lose any weight. However, since I jumped back on WW this week he has already lost 7 pounds :eek: . How can we eat as a family and I lose weight and him maintain his weight?? We are eating good food--last night for Dinner we had a salad, fish and butternut squash crisp. Should DH just eat more at meals, snack more during the day??

Christy

Men need more calories than women, so their portions should be bigger. He can always add in a protein shake or something else during the day if he is really losing too much weight.

lovinaz said:
Men need more calories than women, so their portions should be bigger. He can always add in a protein shake or something else during the day if he is really losing too much weight.

That is a great idea!! He already has tons of protein shake mix, he just needs to start drinking it! I don't know why we did not think of that!

Thanks so much!
Chirsty

I usually add I item to the meal for my husband and boys (3), like a noodle side or pototo side dish. Mac and cheese is a favorite and if I make a small box it is just enough for them. and I just have an extra veggie in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter