Advice for Dec one night stay

AmyandMichael

Mouseketeer
Visiting family in central Fl and we would like to go to the Mickeys Christmas party one night and stay on site. Any recommendations? Ways to save money? I know Dec is expensive but just wondering if there are alternatives. Have never stayed at the Polynesian and the monorail makes it looks awesome. I would also like to know if its possible to visit the other resort hotels to see the decorations..Thanks

AmyandMichael said:
Visiting family in central Fl and we would like to go to the Mickeys Christmas party one night and stay on site. Any recommendations? Ways to save money? I know Dec is expensive but just wondering if there are alternatives. Have never stayed at the Polynesian and the monorail makes it looks awesome. I would also like to know if its possible to visit the other resort hotels to see the decorations..Thanks

I never stayed at the Polynesian but I will one day. That would be convenient for you though since you are just going to the Christmas party. Just hop on the monorail. Yes you can visit the other resorts. The Grand Floridian is supposed to be very nice during Christmas. You can also get on the monorail and take it around to the Grand Floridian from the Polynesian. Have fun! As far as discounts any chance anyone in your party is in the military? That is the best for a discount.

the polyn is great - but $400 per night is a bit to expensive for me.

if you want to save money look at Pop century or one of the all stars - especially for just one night.

disney provides transportation so getting back and forth to mvmcp is easy.

I don't see the value in staying at Polynesian for one night. If you don't want to stay at a value like Pop, I would say stay a CBR or POFQ. Hope it's a magical night for you.

If you want to be close to MK, the WL would be a good choice, IMO. It's more expensive than a value or moderate, but I think it's a good compromise between a monorail resort and a value or mod price wise as well as for location. You would be convenient to the CR via boat and you can check out those decorations before hopping on the monorail to visit the Poly and GF. Plus the WL is gorgeous as well when it's decorated for the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter