Advice for 2 trips in May!

superrach

Mouseketeer
Hello all! My husband and I are taking a 3 day weekend Disney trip for our 15th anniversary in May. We decided to purchase 8 day tickets and take our daughter back the next weekend when school is out for summer! We are staying on property for both trips. Since our trip will be 10 days total we will one time purchase the Memory Maker and the refillable mugs to use on both trips. Are there any other things you can think of we can make one purchase on and use for both trips? What about those coupons we would get each time we stay at the resort? Do they expire when we check-out or could we use the first set for the second trip? Thanks for helping me brainstorm!!!

The only thing I can think of is buy yourself and daughter some kind of matching or coordinating Disney shirt/outfit on trip one. You'll have time to take it home and wash it before trip two.

If dh is into it, buy for all.

Trip one is just for hubby and I. :love: That is a good tip for me though. Thanks trishadono!

Just got my coupons for our trip in April and they ARE dated. They are only good for the time we are on that reservation. Sorry to be the bearer of sad information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter