Adventurers Club

Check out www.theadventurersclub.net. This site has been under construction for a while and, apparently, just got up and running. Just click on the entryway. I think it will give you some of the flavor. See you there in two weeks.:pinkbounc

The Adventurers Club can have it's off nights but on a whole it is a lot of fun. You should definitely try it again. My favorite shows are in the Main Salon and in the trophy room--these shows can be very funny. The CM who plays Samanta Sterling is very funny. Also do not miss the Comedy Warehouse, this place is a riot and very solo friendly--you can usually get a great seat as a solo even if you get into line a little late. I like the Adventurers Club but I love the Comedy Warehouse, I usually see 3 Comedy shows a night, since they are all different.

Our favorite place in PI. We like to go with a "buzz." We especially like the moving bar stools and the way the masks argue. What a great place. I hope it never goes away.

To me, the worst club is the disco with the revolving dance floor. Did you ever go on local night! One could get sick on the cologne and polyester/rayon in that place. Yuck!

Last time I was in the Adventurer's club I saw the actors had switched rolls. I was told that they swap every now and then for a day so that they don't get stale. Perhaps this had something to do with boydsgirl's bad experience.

BTW, does the yak have a name? He would interrupt every now and then for a lame joke from out of nowhere, and then fall back asleep …I liked him!

:bounce: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter