Adventureland in MK to open at 10 a.m. daily beginning Sunday

If it's a cost saving measure...Bad Show (how do you like that Baron?).
I LOVE IT!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Matt!! Dust off that shotgun seat in car #3!! Make room for my first friend on the DIS!!! The Captain Pirate!!!

It's about time!!!

Welcome!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!:scratchin :confused: :worried: How will we break the news to Scoop!?!?!

>When the park is open it should be OPEN. Disney shouldn't be telling guests what they can do, it should be letting them choose what they want to do. Part of giving a guest more more more is the giving part.

But Disney has always told guests what they can/should do.....keeping us in neat little mouse mazes.....it has always been about control......ever since Walt died......look how his dream for Epcot has been controlled, right into a theme park/trinket store. this is nothing new. Just decide if you'll adhere to it or not. I'm adhering in about 24 hours.

What exactly is your arguement? Yes Disney has a very modernistic approach to their theme parks...I don't think anyone is arguing that...and even though they have cutback dreams as well as hours when it comes to Epcot and other projects doesn't mean that it's justification to do it now.

And though I obviously will "adhere" and show up to the Magic Kingdom in less than a month doesn't mean that I will adhere to the decision. I don't like it, and I have/will speak out against it.

My point is that this is only a negative for the company. It can only turn people away and steal the magic Disney creates. There isn't any scenario here that makes anyone happier.

So even though I will be showing up at Disney parks I certainly am not just going to accept any decisions like these on the basis that they have done it before or on the basis that they have yet to push me too far a way. It's a step in that direction, albeit a small one, and it won't get past my judgement.

Toontown and Adventureland not open until 10? Swell..

I have a good idea! Why not just keep everyone on Main Street until noon? That way they could FORCE people to shop - and spend oodles of money.. Then once you're allowed to leave Main Street they would have nothing open except the restaurants (where you could spend MORE money) until 1.. Then - and only then - would you be allowed into the lands and onto the rides - until their even earlier closing time which would be 5 p.m..

Sound ridiculous? No more ridiculous than all of the cut-backs we've already seen..

Of course all of this is done for the "enjoyment" of their guests..:rolleyes:

Guess it's time to get out my thank-you notes again.. It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that Disney will go to in order to keep their guests "happy" and coming back for more..........

Wow, long thread and so invovled! I'll jsut say I perosnally think it stinks and is just another lame lame decision. Actually, I think it is plain STUPID.

I am just sick to death of all the complaining! Disney is a business. This is a BUSINESS decision.

I made a pocket book decision. I ain't going!!!

......." How can we bend over backwards

They don't want to bend over backwards! They want YOU to bend over the other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter