Adults only trip....

Woodcourt

Mouseketeer
I dont feel very guilty because we are taking the family to WDW in Jan...but DH and I decided to go with some friends without kiddos for a labor day weekend, anniversary trip.

So, of course we will ride all of our favorite rides etc..but, its like a whole new way of going. When we went on our honeymoon almost 9 years ago, we didnt know anything about planning, tours etc.

So, we have four days and lots to do. Without having our small children with us, what is an ABSOLUTE MUST????

Thanks! I am SO excited!

Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk is a must!
Slow down, and take in all the sites, especially at Epcot.
Fantasia Gardens mini golf is fun.
and did I mention Jellyrolls! :banana:

You may want to look into the Segway tour. It's very good. I was afraid that I would not be able to do the segway, but I had no prolems what so ever.

Hi...we did Disney with 8 almost 60 somethings last December. Only spouse and I were true veterans...here is what the group thought were the highlights...

Breakfast as Chef Mickeys with lots of cameras...characters were wonderful with us and pictures were priceless.

Dinner at Italy in Epcot...great waiter, great food, ask the accordian man to play "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie" ( The manager hates the song and they really sing it for him!)

Jellyrolls is great.

They loved the Gospel Brunch at 10 AM on Sunday AM at House of Blues...call way ahead for reservation for best table..big hit with everyone!

If busy, use the single line at Test Track...it will impress them!!!

Take a tour of 3 great hotels...Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge...do dinner at Boma's for something really different...have a cocktail at the bar in each place.

Get the Rueben at ESPN at Boardwalk...try the micro brewery there at Great River Brewing. Food is OK but the beers are fun.

At Epcot they really enjoyed the 360 movies at France and Japan.

MGM...dinner or lunch at either Sci-Fi or Primetime with MOMMA was fun...

Of course, do not miss Fireworks at MK, EPCOT, or Fantasmic...If you can catch the parades especially the Electric Light parade just 2 or 3 days a week at MK.

If there is any Irish in any of you...try Raglan Road at Pleasure Island for food and drink

Hope this helps...we did a lot more as adults but this should be some food for thought...

We are also taking an Adult only trip the week before Thanksgiving. My dh & I are taking his parents to DW. They have never been. We went on our honeymoon 15 years ago and have been every year since.

I am used to taking the dd's with me. What shouldn't we miss out on. They are not big roller coaster riders, but they will let us do them :)

I was just there in March with my dd's. This trip will be a lot more relaxing. I don't want to miss anything for their sakes.

Boy are the dd's going to be mad when they find out!! :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter