Adult Beverages at Gasparilla's?

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
First, Gasparilla is the CS eatery at GF correct? We're looking to watch the fireworks from the deck there next March, and I recall stumbling across a website that had beverage prices that seemed insanely reasonable for WDW, including wine by the bottle for something like $14. That doesn't sound very Disney-like so I'd appreciate any info on the cost of alcoholic beverages there from recent visitors.

TIA,
Bill From PA

Korbel Brut - Champagne - $21.00
O'Doul's - Non-alcoholic beer - $3.75
Powerade - Powerade - $2.35
Selection of Bottled Beer - Miller Lite or Budweiser $3.75, Michelob Ultra $4.75, and Heineken $4.75
Selection of Milk - Choice of skim, low fat or whole $1.29 and chocolate $1.99
Selection of Specialty Drinks - Jose Cuervo Margarita, Kahlua Mudslide, or Jenn Cosmopolitan. - $5.75
Selection of Wines - Beringer White Zinfandel, Chardonnay, or Pinot Grigio 187ml $6.10, Night Harvest Chardonnay 750ml $13.00, and Cypress White Zinfandel 750ml $13.00

Here is the drink menu from the DIS menu section. Your right - the prices don't look too bad.

Bill--Bill. Did you see that awesome selection of beer??
The selection of milk is better!!

Thanks for the price list, and yes, I think we'll be avoiding the brew at Gasparilla!

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter