ADR's

Figure out what means the most to you and do that one first, don't go in chronological order. Remember CRT and BOG go very fast so if you were hoping for one of those do that first. Even if you don't get everything exactly the way you want it, things can open up just keep checking. I don't want to admit how many times I changed around my Adr's. Good luck!!!

I knew which restaurant I wanted each day then booked them in order of difficulty to reserve! Example BOG was first followed by Trex, chef Mickeys and Akershus and so on. I managed to get everything on days I wanted. And I did start at 6 am!!
I have changed a few since I originally made ADR s but top four stayed the same!! Good luck!! :D

If you pick the option Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, it will give you the time that it finds the most availability.. i.e. Dinner at 8:30 pm.

If you don't care about the time, then go by the word. If you want a specific time, pick that time and you'll get the closest to your chosen time.

If you have an odd number in your party and can't find a reservation, up the party by 1 to even it out and try again.

Be flexible with times! If you can't get your desired time slot, get one as close as possible and check back in a few weeks. That's the way I got my 6:25pm Ohana instead of a 9:30pm ADR. :thumbsup2

I got everything I wanted at almost the exact time I wanted. Thank you for all the advice especially about booking the hardest first, because I would have not done that. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter