ADR's

Mami2Princesa

Earning My Ears
Are the reservations guaranteed? I just got off the phone with Disney dining and they said you get the first available table. Does that mean if we show up at 6pm we might not get seated at 6pm? If so how long have people usually waited?

An ADR is an Advanced Dining Reservation. In Disney language that means you are to check in abou 15 to 20 minutes prior to your 6:00 p.m. (just chose that time off the top of my head) ADR. You will be given the next available table. Sometimes that means a wait of just a minute or so and it could also mean you could wait 30 minutes for a table. We have never waited more than 20 minutes for a table to become available. It all depends on what time of year you are visiting and how slow the other guests are eating.

They say you should be there 15 minutes before your time. We have been there 30 minutes before and some places tell us to come back in 15 minutes and others take our names and seat us right away.

There has also been times where we have waited 15 to 60 minutes past our ADR time to be seated and we had checked in at the 15 min prior to ADR time.

For some reason it seems like the place we have had to wait the longest has always been LTT.I think it may be because it is family style and it is a character meal which I think makes people stay a little longer. What ever the reason is for the wait it has always been worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter