ADRs really a must have?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Jennafoo, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Jennafoo

Jennafoo Mouseketeer

Yes, good point. I'm an "off times" eating person, plus that's what's great about being on my own.

Again, I don't think I made it clear, but I do have some ADRs: I have BOG, Cinderella's Royal Table, Le Cellier, HBD for Fantasmic, and Sci Fi. Plus, I have the dessert party and afternoon tea at the GF (this is all over eight days). It's all the other meals that I've been stressing on, and wondering if I could just wing it...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hgeisler

hgeisler DIS Veteran

I said POSSIBLY eating CS, not DEFINITELY. There is a difference. I am the type of person that likes to always consider any possible scenario, and have a solution for that scenario. That way I am mentally prepared.I didn't mean it to be alarmist. Since you've already booked some TS meals, you won't be eating all CS. But as has been stated previously, it could happen in some instances, especially if you want to dine at MK. MK has a shortage of good TS restaurants, so they tend to fill up quickly.

4. Fivemuggles

Fivemuggles Mouseketeer

I think as long as you have your "must-do" places booked, which you said you have, you'll be fine. Just be willing to go at off times, peak dining hours will prob be full. Have fun!!

5. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

Oh wow, you have some good choices there! I didn't realize that you already had some ADRs. In that case I think you should be fine, especially since it sounds like you are ok being flexible with times, etc.