ADR's next week !!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by 3Rouselings, Oct 30, 2012.

1. 3Rouselings

3Rouselings Counting down to our third trip May 2015!

Hi everyone!! Need some help :) My ADRs are next Tuesday and the park hours are not available yet for May 2013. How should I go about choosing my ADR's when I am not sure of the EMH?

Also wondering if someone can help job my memory - does transportation from the resorts start running an hour before the park openings?

I think I might be going into ADR overload!:dance3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

EMHs won't be announced yet, and even after they are announced they might change. So, book the ADRs that you need to book and hope you get lucky. No crystal balls available unfortunately. ;)

Buses start running at 6:30am each morning, earlier if there is a 7am opening for a park.

4. butsy113

butsy113 AKV Owner

We are arriving May 4th and the hours with the EMH are all posted on the website. Some of them may change as we get closer to the dates, but they usually extend the hours later not cancel a morning EMH all together. Tonight I logged on and got the hours up until May 29, 2013.

5. andrencau

andrencau Mouseketeer

Unless you are going Memorial Day weekend or have a huge group, you should have no problems changing ADR's once EMH's are announced.

6. RachaelA

RachaelA DIS Veteran